Oh, great. Health care.
On a brighter note, Giuliani for prez.
- Repealing of the Bush tax cuts
- Increased unemployment, because the “taxes on the rich” will preclude the ability to hire new employees (will probably be blamed on Bush)
- Increase in taxes for all taxpayers, particularly the middle class
- Increase in frivolous, generally unconstitutional, social spending
- Decreased funding in defense
- Increased unemployment in all sectors of defense work
- Decreased activity in Iraq and Afghanistan
- Could be seen by Islamic fanaticism as surrender on our part if done in the wrong way and too early, and might spark futher attacks on American soil and interests
- Lift on partial birth abortion ban
- More “big” lawsuits
- Impeachment of a wartime President
- Trading one set of bumbling idiot millionaires for another
Of course, I hope I’m wrong on most of it, if not all of it–except for maybe the last one, I think it’s pretty accurate for many in the Congress. I’m sure there’s more I could think of, when the mental haze of morning lifts. Suffice it to say, things might kinda suck in the next few years.